Matthewsgreen FarmWokingham +
Outline consent for 760 dwellings, associated local facilities including a comprehensive transport and highways improvement scheme with associated SANG.
• Greenfield site on the edge of Wokingham’s northern settlement boundary
• Part of the North Wokingham Strategic Development Location allocated in 2010.
• Outline Planning Application for a phased development of circa 760 dwellings including 60 assisted living units, a local centre, a primary school, community facilities and associated areas of open space.
• Comprehensive transport, landscape, ecological and flood risk impact assessments as part of an overarching EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment).
• Significant level of public consultation carried out working in partnership with Wokingham Borough Council.
Berengrave NurseryRainham, Kent +
Berengrave NurseryRainham, Kent
Outline consent for 121 residential dwellings plus associated infrastructure delivered within 18 months.
• Outline Planning Permission for up to 121 residential units plus new site access, open space, SUDS, earthworks and associated landscaping works
• The site is situated on the west side of Berengrave Lane within the settlement, adjacent to a railway land.
• The land was formerly occupied by a number of the businesses including a garden nursery, shed, stables, archery display area, office building and greenhouse.
• Noise attention measures included due to location next to a busy railway line.
• The land was initially contracted in February 2017 under a promotion agreement and outline planning consent achieved in just over 12 months, with sale following 6 months later.
HassocksMid Sussex +
Outline planning consent for 500 dwellings, primary school and community building along with improved pedestrian links to Hassocks and Burgess Hill.
• Greenfield site on the edge of the existing settlement boundary.
• Promoted and allocated within the Mid Sussex District Plan 2014-2031 (adopted March 2018) within policy DP11: Strategic Allocation to the north of Clayton Mills, Hassocks for development of 500 homes and a new primary school.
• 30 ha, incorporating 15 ha for residential development including a mix of residential accommodation to meet local needs; 10 ha of public open space (equivalent to 35% of the total site area); 3 ha for a new primary school and a new vehicular access point.
• Designed so that open space is located throughout the scheme, with residential properties orientated to front on to the open spaces to create an attractive street scene and passive surveillance.
• A development which combines townscape and landscape, reinforcing locally distinctive patterns of development, landscape and character.
Park FarmWimborne, Dorset +
Park FarmWimborne, Dorset
Consent secured for a significant mixed use development on land formerly within the Green Belt.
• Greenbelt release was secured through the allocation of the site in the Christchurch and East Dorset Local Plan Part 1 – Core Strategy.
• A proposed allocation for minerals was successfully removed.
• Outline Planning Permission granted 5th January 2018 for the construction of up to 305 dwellings, associated roads, parking, turning and amenity areas; provision of a local centre; provision of public open space, landscaped area and allotments.
• Provision of new rugby club including clubhouse, parking and pitches.
• Full planning permission for change of use from agricultural land to SANG .
• Transport and access works designed to incorporate a new signal junction and off road cycle provision
LittledownShaftesbury, Dorset +
A strategic extension of 170 dwellings in a sensitive landscape.
• 2/2015/0598/OUT - North Dorset District Council
• Planning Permission granted 16th March, 2017
• The site benefitted from being a broad location for growth in the Local Plan.
• Multi-landowner, greenfield site on the edge of the existing settlement, partly within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB)
• Planning permission granted for the construction of up to 170 dwellings, public open space, play areas, landscaping and ecological mitigation land.
• Design integral to the over-arching masterplan due to AONB location.
• Consent for highways improvements to include a four-arm roundabout incorporating the A350 and Wincombe Business Park with pedestrian and cycle crossing points.
• O/H lines undergrounded and maintenance of existing agricultural access required at all times during and post-construction.